Sunday, October 27, 2013

Friends

I was thinking about friendship today and I wondered if when I look back at my life I will be happy.
     I am now thinking about my time in highschool right now I am the smartest kid in class. And I wondered if I should go to highschool just for education (that is what I am doing right now). To me my education comes first then food then friends so I wondered if I am going to be happy later on, will I be happy with a nice job or will I want more?

Anyway enuff of that... What I Did Today

I stayed at home all day I played video games bought a new one for a friend.
Then i started wondering. (see above)
And i started getting ready for winter today was the first day it snowed a little so I brought my quad inside the garage and checked the oil.... It needs new oil.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and goodbye for now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment